Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

how to reject a job offer politely email after accepting

Rejecting a job offer after accepting it can be a delicate situation, but it's important to handle it in a professional and respectful manner. Here's an example of an email you can use to politely reject a job offer after accepting:

Dear [Hiring Manager],

I wanted to reach out to you to express my appreciation for extending the job offer to me. I have carefully considered this opportunity, and while I was initially excited to accept the position, I have since had a change of heart.

After much reflection and consideration, I have come to the difficult decision that I must decline the job offer. I understand that this may cause inconvenience, and I apologize for any disruption this may cause.

I want to assure you that my decision is not a reflection of my opinion of the company or the position itself. I have been impressed with the professionalism and courtesy that I have experienced throughout the interview process, and I have a high regard for the company and the work that you do.

Once again, thank you for the offer and for your time and effort throughout the hiring process. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to assist you during this transition.

Best regards,

[Your Name]



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement